Friday, October 26, 2012

Three Meat Pizza Casserole

recipe from Cully's Kitchen


1 lb box tie pasta
1 lb mild pork sausage
1 large onion, chopped
2 (26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce. I used tomato basil flavor
1 lb cubed cooked ham ( I used 1/2 this amount)
1/2 - 1 lb pepperoni (or enough to cover the casserole)
3 (8 oz) bags mozzarella cheese
6 Tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp chopped garlic (I used 1 tsp garlic powder)
1 teaspoon dried oregano

cook pasta in boiling water
cook sausage, garlic and oregano with onions until juices run clear
the link above with give you directions if you would like to layer each ingredient.
The next time I make it, I plan on mixing everything together and then putting it in the dish
Save 8 oz of cheese and the pepperoni to layer on top

bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 40 minutes
let stand for 5 minutes before serving

I split this dish into 2, 8x8 pans and put one in the freezer. This recipe makes more than enough!





No comments:

Post a Comment